At my law firm, O'Keefe Family Law, I am here to guide you smoothly through your family's changes. I bring an attentive approach to each individual case and I am willing to handle difficult litigation cases for all my clients. When you request an appointment with me, you will get the help you need to make decisions about your future. Whether you're dealing with child and family law cases, divorce and dissolution, or mediation, I provide services to help you make the best decisions for your family. I am located in Columbus, and I serve the following counties: Delaware, Fairfield, Pickaway, and Madison. Call me today to request your appointment and consultation.
Bobbie O'Keefe: Family Law Made Simple
My law firm, O'Keefe Family Law, is your Columbus, family-owned family law service. I am Bobbie O'Keefe and I have been practicing family law in Ohio for more than 25 years. My practice areas include divorce and dissolution, as well as child custody and child support. A substantial part of my practice also involves custody for clients who've never been married as well as paternity matters.
Born and raised in South Bend, Indiana, I moved to Ohio in 1974. My undergraduate is in English and Creative Writing from Miami University of Ohio. After my very successful career in communications, PR, and advertising, I decided it was time to head into the field of law. From there, I ended up getting my Juris Doctorate from Capital University Law School in 1992.
I am a member of many professional associations and have memberships in the Central Ohio Academy of Collaborative Divorce Professionals, the Ohio State Bar Association, the Columbus Bar Association, Women Lawyers of Franklin County, the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, President-Elect of the Ohio Chapter of Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Chair of the Task Force on Lawyer Mental and Physical Well-Being, and President-Elect of the Board of Directors of the Prevention Action Alliance.
"I can’t even begin to tell you and Susan how grateful I am for all you guys do for me and my little girl! Thank you so much!!!" EN
"I do want to thank you and Bobbie both; please let her know as well. You both were great to work with and made my case as easy as it could be. I would definitely recommend you guys!" JB
- Family Law: I have experience resolving several family law matters, including marriage termination, children's issues, paternity testing, fathers' rights, and prenuptial contracts.
- Divorce & Dissolution: I am here to provide answers for those who are at the end of a marriage. I help people decide who keeps the house, who gets custody of the children, and who gets the retirement accounts.
- Mediation & Early Neutral Evaluations: It's important to know your options when you're dealing with marriage termination. I am committed to explaining all of your legal options.
- Collaborative Divorce: With our team of professionals, we will craft a personalized collaborative family law process case, leaving you with a plan on how to productively interact on behalf of your children.
Additional Practice Areas
- Custody and Spousal Support
- Fathers Rights
- Grandparents Rights
- Same-Sex Marriages
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Parenting Coordinator
Contact: Request An Appointment
This website only serves to provide general information about my practice areas; it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your legal matters is to contact a lawyer. To speak to an attorney and request an appointment, please call (614) 633-4777 and fill out the form down below.